• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Settings not working

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with synch settings all of a sudden.  Making changes in one file, I should be able to select another file and click the 'sync settings' to get the other files to have the same settings.  As of today, doing so does not export those settings to the other selected file(s).    The adjustment icons appear on the selected files, but when you look at the images in 'Develop' there have in fact been no synced changes.  I've tried updating my MacOS  (10.13) and my Lightroom (2015.12).  I've even reset my preferences, all to no use.  Thanks ahead of time for help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

I figured it out.

If the source image's WB has not been changed from the raw file's imported setting, i.e. the WB panel says "As Shot", then when you synchronize or copy/paste from the source image, what is set in the target is "As Shot", and NOT the actual settings from the source image.  I.e. instead of pasting the source image's Temp/Tint values, it just resets the target image to ITS OWN "As Shot" values, having nothing to do with the source image's settings.

If the source image's settings hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIXED: CLICK TEH AUTOSYNC BUTTON IN THE DEVELOP MODULE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but this is not "SOLVED".  This is an ongoing bug in 2022.  Shift Ctrl S on the PC should sync settings from one highlighted photo to another.  The bug is when you hit this keyboard shortcut, sometimes nothing happens, sometimes an export function runs, sometimes it works only in the Library Module, not the Develop Module.  The workaround is to reboot LrC.  This is still a bug in 12.0.1, Camera Raw 15.0. Build 202210260744-9e008017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines