• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync takes forever to load, often crashes, froze the app

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When selecting multiple images to sync with the first one, LR will froze. I would need to force quit the app then restart, then the issue will hapen agin. App is on the latest version, please advise. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing that comes to mind is to suggest that you reset the LRC preferences. That link is to an Adobe help page that tells you how.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing to try is turning off GPU support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the samew issue with my windowsa PC.  I used SYNC folder when in linrary mode to pickup missing pictures. No matter what I did the system would freeze. I was told to do a Import instead of sync for adding new pictues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

'Sync Settings' and 'Sync Folders' are different. So, your issue is not the same as that of the OP. I suggest you start a new thread, and while doing so - provide details of computer, operating system, version of Lightroom you're using, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines