• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync to Lightroom Web is missing - no sync boxes for collections

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot sync or unsync collections anymore since the recent update. There are no sync boxes beside any collections despite my existing sync'd collections still existing online on lightroom.adobe.com.  I have internet connect and it shows everything sync'd in the cloud connection icon on the top right, but I just have no control.  This is pretty bad as I cannot share photos with people I need to asap...

Lightroom Classic 11.3.1. Build 202204181225-f90ebff5

Mac OS 11.6.6

Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 15.17.01.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the catalog that is synchronized with the cloud? Remember that it is only possible to synchronize one catalog with the cloud. If you have opened a different catalog then you won't have the option to synchronize collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, use the Creative Cloud desktop app to make sure you are signed into the correct account. Second, check the cloud icon in Lr Classic to make sure the sync is turned on.

Only one catalog can be synced at a time. Perhaps you have synced a different catalog. When you turn the sync on for this catalog you will ge given the option to replaced the sync contents in Lightroom with this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines