• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synch from deactivated device blocking synch on new device

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved from Windows to Mac and am now using the latest version of LrC on MacOS Ventura.  I synch select collections to the Adobe Cloud.  This past week synch got stuck at a certain point with 39 files in the queue, the status of one is download, which seems to be stuck, and 38 pending.  It would seem that the synch is waiting on updates from the Windows PC which has been deactivated. and no longer has a working copy of LrC installed.  Short of blowing away all the synched images in the cloud how can I remove the 39 stuck files which are blocking any synch activity on the new Mac

Lightroom Classic version: 12.2.1 [ 202303011008-5bfbce17 ]
License: Creative Cloud
Language setting: en-US
Operating system: Mac OS 13
Version: 13.2.1 [22D68]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be visible in the Sync Issues folder on lightroom.adobe.com, with better information on what's the issue. Potentially you should be able to make changes that force sync on these (like a metadata change-flag or rating etc), or try to remove them. 

TBH the last time things got really stuck, I did have to delete and resync 75,000 images myself-basically comments stopped coming in from client shared collections.  

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion. Initially there was one photo in sync issues which was the one that showed downloading in the screenshot. It was waiting for the deactivated PC to finish updating.  I deleted that image, and deleted it from "deleted".  LrC still shows it downloading with 38 pending stuck behind it.  The Synch Issues folder at lightroom.adobe,com no longer shows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines