Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation Impossible dans le Cloud depuis LrC Windows

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

la SYNCHRO dans le Cloud depuis LrC (Windows) ne fonctionne plus.

Après maints tentatives de résolutions, je me suis décider à Supprimer définitivement toutes les photos synchronisées et à réinitialiser la synchronisation... Sans sucés : j'ai relancé la synchro d' 1 malheureuse photo, et ça ne fonctionne absolument pas.

Et encore plus étonnant, lorsque j'ajoute une photo demuis mon Téléphone sur Lightroom mobile, celle ci se synchronise bien, sur le Cloud ET sur pon PC Fixe (LR Classic)  >> La synchro ne semble donc fonctionner que dans un sens

Merci d'avance de votre aide

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Laurent Cabrit. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out.

Before you skip the troubleshooting, please share the system info of Lightroom Classic from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > Upload and share with us here.

Check Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & clear any incomplete sync items. Try these suggestions:

• Please create a new collection with newly imported images & try to sync them to the cloud.
  • Pause sync for a few of the existing collections & enable them to sync again one by one.
  • Apply a flag or rating to some of the images syncing in Lightroom Classic & let Lightroom sit idle for 30-40 minutes to finish syncing.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please find attached the request file.

I've tried all the other steps, but it still do not work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Sameer K 

Did you well received my file ?

Have you got an idea from where does the problem comes from ?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dear@@Sameer K  have you received my file ?

I am still stucked trying to find a solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines