• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation in develop module is not functioning anymore

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always work with large batches of photos and use the synchronisation button in the development module a lot. But in the last week after tapping 'Synchronise' I don't get the choice screen anymore where I can check which settings I want to sync. Conrol-shift-C doesn't function as well. In the library module I do get the pop up screen but that's not the one I need. Any idea how I can solve this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

When something in LrC stops working for no apparant reason, then it's always worth resetting the preference file.

More details on how this can be done are in provided in Method 1 in this Adobe help document https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using LrC if so what version number?

Please post a screen capture of the popup you get.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get the pop up, it just freezes and I can only get out of that mode by using the escape button. I have Lightroom Classic updated to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You stated “ the question was what version number you have installed “

Often users indicate up to date and it turns out its not the latest version.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When something in LrC stops working for no apparant reason, then it's always worth resetting the preference file.

More details on how this can be done are in provided in Method 1 in this Adobe help document https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!!!! This helped. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines