• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation Lr Classic Lr incomplete ?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! 

Greetings from Paris !

Thank you for your help yesterday. My Lr Classic catalog is clean and safe !

I have about 32.000 items in the Lr Classic Catalog. But only 12.000 of them are about to be synchronised to Lr CC ? 

Are there filters to migrate Lr Classic to Lr CC ? Like duplicated pictures ? Or videos. 

How can I manage to synchronise the maximum of items ? Please. 

Best regards 

Pascal
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

Syncing images from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom is dependent on the images & collections you set up for syncing.
Check this to get started: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/how-to/sync-photos-lightroom-mobile.html

Are there filters to migrate Lr Classic to Lr CC ? Like duplicated pictures ? Or videos.

Sync & migrate are two different workflows. You sync between Lightroom Classic & Lightroom ecosystem to continue using Lightroom Classic & Lightroom. Migrating is moving from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom ecosystem (cloud).

If you're seeing differences in what you have in Lightroom Classic & what is getting migrated to Lightroom, check this article for possible errors in the migrating process: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/migration-errors.html

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Greetings from Paris, France

Thank you for these precisions.

Syncing or migrating ? I have collected infos in order to keep my Lr Classic on my hard drive but with the possibility to use it with mobiles devices ? It’s yet not clear in my mind ? But l’ll study the differences between the two processes.

My english is not fluent. And I need to have Adobe courses. It will be the case normally in February.

I’ll have too a conversation on next friday with an US Adobe adviser.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pascal

Envoyé de mon téléphone mobile.
À nouveau respecter les gestes barrière svp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines