Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronisation not working for Lightroom classic 12.1 with MacOs Ventura

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Until I switch my Imac with MacOs Ventura, the synchronisation for Lightroom Classic with my collections is not working.

The files are "on standby" !

Is there anybody with tne same problem ?

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Thank you for this advise : it seems working - the sync is on going until 1h...

I didn't know this hidden option !

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean synchronisation to the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes with the cloud.

And my pictures on the cloud are not loading in my folder destination on Lightroom Classic

Thanks for help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ventura has not made my machine stop synchronizing with the cloud so I don't think that is the reason. What you want to do is to log onto https://lightroom.adobe.com and see if there is a "synchronization issues" folder on the left. If so figure out what is keeping them from synchronizing. Typically what is needed is to remove them from the sync in Classic and readd them. 

Another place to check is in Lighroom's preferences in the Lightroom Sync panel. There is a hidden bottom pane there that you can show by using the disclosure triangle next to sync activity. Check if any images are stuck and if so remove them from the sync in Classic and readd them.

If these don't help, Log off of your creative cloud account using the creative cloud app. Reboot the machine and log back in to creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jao vdL,

Thanks for your answer.

On https://lightroom.adobe.com , there is no "sync issues" see the screen shot : 

Stepbydev_0-1668938672858.png

In lightroom classic, i already try to remove the sync and readd but no modification

In the Lightroom Sync panel, the different images are "en attente" means on standby but i don't know why.

I tried to remove the sync to readd, to delete the images, to reput them but no modifications : always the same images on standby

Stepbydev_1-1668940548753.png

At the end, i will try to log off, reboot the iMac, re log on many times but no modification 😞 

Thanks for your future advises

Stephane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try when you are in the Lightroom Sync preferences panel to hold the option key on your keyboard. You will see two new buttons pop up. Choose "Rebuild Sync Data"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this advise : it seems working - the sync is on going until 1h...

I didn't know this hidden option !

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope that your advise is correcting my problem but it's not.

Untill one week, despite the option "rebuild sync data" many times, there is no synchronisation with the cloud.

And the new pictures created on the cloud with my smartphone are not loaded in my catalog....

Do you know if there is no problem with the new version of lightroom classic ?

Help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no new problem with sync in Classic. It just breaks quite easily

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So i think i will give up with Lightroom and switch to the DXO solution with photolab...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines