• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisierung LR Classic zu LR Web mit voller Bildauflösung?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo deutschprachige LR Benutzer

Ich synchronisiere aus der Lightroom Desktop-Version via einer Sammlung in die Cloud. Um diese Bilder auch in einem Browser für unterwegs zur Verfügung zu haben.

Stelle aber fest, dass dort nur die "kleine" Variante der Auflösung ankommt.

Wie kann ich beeinflussen, dass die volle Auflösung in der Cloud ankommt?

Dankeschön für Tipps

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Google translation: "Hello German speaking LR users I synchronize from the Lightroom desktop version to the cloud via a collection. In order to have these images available in a browser for on the go. But notice that only the "small" version of the resolution is there. How can I influence that the full resolution arrives in the cloud? Thank you for tips"

There is no way to directly sync full-resolution raws from LR Classic to LR Cloudy -- you can only sync the reduced-resolution "smart previews".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Hello German speaking LR users I synchronize from the Lightroom desktop version to the cloud via a collection. In order to have these images available in a browser for on the go. But notice that only the "small" version of the resolution is there. How can I influence that the full resolution arrives in the cloud? Thank you for tips"

There is no way to directly sync full-resolution raws from LR Classic to LR Cloudy -- you can only sync the reduced-resolution "smart previews".  

As a workaround, you could manually import the raws into LR Desktop (Cloud version), which will then sync to the cloud.  But changes you make in LR Cloud won't be synced back to LR Classic.

When Adobe introduced the "new" LR Cloud ecosystem, they stated that they would not be making any further changes to sync between LR Classic and LR Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Adobe can do a lot, but they don't know much about synchronization. If at least cloud solutions were supported by third parties.

Pity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines