Exit

Synchronization always and again blocked

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hail to you saviors,
this is my third post on this topic.
It's been a week since my problem persists, I can't stand having spent so many hours there without solving anything.
Following the restoration of a faulty catalog, I have since a sync problem on lightroom classic latest version.
I have 79 photos that sync endlessly.
In the lightroom settings however, there are 0 photos to synchronize.
I don't know who these 79 photos are that prevent me from working and sharing my photos.
It's terrible of Adobe not to provide a clear solution to this problem, I pay a company that says s**t to its customers.
Thanks for your help. I don't know if you are going to be able to meet my need, but without you, I don't think I will.

[Duplicate - closed by Mod.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hail to you saviors,
It's been a week since my problem persists, I can't stand having spent so many hours there without solving anything.
Following the restoration of a faulty catalog, I have since a sync problem on lightroom classic latest version.
I don't know who these 79 photos are that prevent me from working and sharing my photos.
It's terrible of Adobe not to provide a clear solution to this problem, I pay a company that says s**t to its customers.
Thanks for your help. I don't know if you are going to be able to meet my need, but without you, I don't think I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

panneau2.jpgpanneau1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hail to you saviors,
It's been a week since my problem persists, I can't stand having spent so many hours there without solving anything.panneau.jpg
Thanks for your help Superman. I don't know if you are going to be able to meet my need, but without you, I don't think I

(promised : not dual post - Gggr )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonsoir.

Pc - win 11 - Ligthroom cc v11.0.1

J'ai un problème qui me bloque dans mon travaile et le partage de photos depuis une semaine, des heures passées sans trouver solution à mon problème :

Suite à la restauration d'un catalogue, j'ai la synchronisation qui reste bloquée à79 photos. Impossible de mettre la main sur ces photos. Je voudrais synchroniser, je fais comment ?

Les actions déjà faites, infructueuses :

- installer une ancienne version de lightroom

- supprimer le cache utisateur lightroom

- désinchroniser toutes les photos.

- restaurer les paramètres de synchroninastion

Merci pour votre aide !

panneau.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Hold down the Alt/Option key while being in the sync panel of the preferences. It will bring up a button to "Rebuild Sync Data".

https://lightroomkillertips.com/sync-stuck/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines