• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronization between version Classic and CC

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reinstalling Windows 10 and reinstalling Lightrooom, syncing stopped working correctly. Only comments to photos are synchronized, other functions remain unchanged, even deleting photos does not help.
I work in a team, and this gives me great inconvenience. How to solve the problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A good place to start is the obtain the free Lightroom book which will provide the features are available.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com

P.S. just a thought you stated, I work in a team, Lightroom Applications are designed as a single user application. You can sync from one LrC Catalog to another computer and multiple mobile devices all signed on to your account.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines