• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing crashes

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently deleted my sync cache because changes made on my Ipad weren't syncing with Lightroom Classic. I have done this many times before with no problem. But now Lightroom syncs the photos with the numbers going from 0-45,000 then it goes backwards counting down. That's when it crashes & I have to force quit. It also uses up to 45 gigs of memory. Which might be the problem if the memory is using system hard drive which is almost full. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Joshooa,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is crashing while you're trying to sync images.

Could you please take a look at the suggestions mentioned in this discussion Lightroom Classic CC constantly crashing when try to sync | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​and let us know if that helps?

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshooa,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is crashing while you're trying to sync images.

Could you please take a look at the suggestions mentioned in this discussion Lightroom Classic CC constantly crashing when try to sync | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​and let us know if that helps?

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, but the given link now simply refers me to the general community.adobe.com site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a similar issue for 6 months, and it looks like Adobe have just given up trying to help me. For the first month, they tried hard to fix the problem, but then communications got sporadic, now they just ignore me.

When I run sync with LR Classic, it will run for a while, but soon all my memory is taken up and LM crashes. I've spent hours - actually days trying to get things working again, but I'm just banging my head against a brick wall. 

Don't expect to get your issue fixed any time soon.

If it wasn't for the fact that adobe are holding my 30k pictures hostage, I would have cancelled my subscription months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same exact issue, and when you mention it, i am now checking my RAM and i can see it slowly building up.. hoping this get fixed! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as a heads-up. I gave up trying to fix this. I still have the problem, so just don't sync anymore.

Adobe were totally useless. All their support did was got me to clear my cache multiple times and made me spend hours and hours waiting for re-syncs. I wasted days on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At Rob, you have posted in a thread which is over 4 years old and has been marked as answered, it's therefore unlike to attract much attention. It is best to create a new thread. There have been many changes to LrC and you should provide specific detailed of your specific problem. See the attached screen capture for further information.

8E90E959-DE9B-4E95-9CCF-6AAB17E39713.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines