Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issue

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having problems with Lightroom Classic latest update( 11.0). In Develop mode when syncing photos LR is taking photos with exact crop and compostion ( tripod and triggered remotely) and somehow distorting the synced photos so the are now no longer exactly the same (so they can't be stacked/layered in PS). I can't figure it out at all and it is maddening. Even when I have an individual file selected and then move to the next and hit "Previous". I have processed tons and tons of images and it is just now doing this. Anyone else having this issue and/or know how I can resolve it? It is a real issue for my workflow.

Mac OS Big Sir 11.6

Thanks, Joel

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any Presets or Raw Defaults being applied? The Raw Defaults are in Presets section of Preferences. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Yes they all have gone through the same preset upon download. Not sure about Raw Defaults, not actually sure what that is.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you told me what they are. I don't think so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible that the preset contains an Upright or Transform and that's what's making the changes you're seeing? 

The Raw Defaults apply a particular look on import. I use mine to match the camera film emulation for my Fuji cameras as an example of how they can be used. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your import screen, see if you have a preset applied

Check your Develop RAW defaults, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines