• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing problems Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom Classic 11.4 (on Mac Monterey 12.4) is having syncing issues. Every time it gets down to 10-12 photos, it resets back to 100+ and seems to be stuck in an infinite loop. I've rebuilt my sync data multiple times over multiple days (my library has 205k images) to NO AVAIL. I've been on with Adobe Tech Support 4-5x to NO AVAIL. Can anyone help? Meanwhile, the latest collections I've created aren't making it to the cloud either because I am guessing this sync needs to finish, but it never does!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen shot of the Catalog panel expanded to see if Sync Errors are showing up? Can you post a screen shot of your Sync tab in Preferences? Can you post a screen shot of your browser version All Photos panel expanded (lightroom.adobe.com) to see if there are Sync Errors showing up there? If you have sync errors in any of these locations removing the sync errors might help to get the sync working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines