Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncronisation Presets entre Lightroom Mobile et LR Classic, iPhone/Mac

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

J'aimerais savoir comment syncroniser automatiquement les Presets de LR Classic et les reglages d'exportation et l'app LR Mobile sur iPhone.

J'ai dizaines des presets telechargés sur mon ordinateur et j'aimerais pouvoirs les utiliser sur mon iPhone.

De mon coté je suis abonné à la suite Creative Cloud pour LR et PS formule 20Go et pour les appareils tout est à jour, LRC esr sur la 12., mon Mac est sur macOS Monterey 12.6.2 (pas possible de le mettre sur Ventura), l'iPhone est bien sur iOS 16.2..

Quelq'un sait comment faire?

Merci la communauté Adobe

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Thanks for confirming the progress on this. Lightroom should've imported the presets from Lightroom Classic at the first launch. If it hasn't, try this:

In Lightroom Classic > Preferences > Presets > Show Lightroom Develop presets & import these files in Lightroom Desktop. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. You need to install Lightroom Desktop through the Creative Cloud desktop app.

When you launch Lightroom first time on a machine where you already have the presets in Lightroom Classic, your presets are carried to Adobe Lightroom & the cloud, which will then appear on your mobile. (https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/sync-faq.html)

Adobe Lightroom does not store presets & other data in its storage, whereas Lightroom Classic & Camera save the presets in a shared location unless specified differently.

Thanks!
Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help but the problem is still there. Nowhere in CC app i can find "LR Desktop", i have LRC on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok Sameer i understand what do you mean now but i would have the presets in LR mobile that i created not only the settings on specifically photos. the syncro between lrcc and lr mobile works but where i can find the presets that i made ? (you know into lrc you have the presets in the left column in the develop module)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming the progress on this. Lightroom should've imported the presets from Lightroom Classic at the first launch. If it hasn't, try this:

In Lightroom Classic > Preferences > Presets > Show Lightroom Develop presets & import these files in Lightroom Desktop. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to do it manually? For everything? WoW....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thank you so much, i understood the process, now everything is synchronised percfectly, even if it's a long process, i'm happy. thank you for your answers, good night 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines