• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System crashed - lost Lightroom 6.14, now I can't resinstall it!

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

Support is obviously no longer available for LR 6, so I'm a bit stuffed. I had standalone version 6.14 prior to a system crash. Unfortunately I lost most of my software which I have had to reinstall. In most cases it's not an issue, until it comes to this! I am up and running with version 6, but I had 6.14 prior and I would like it again. Considering I had paid for it, I believe I am entitled to it. 

Any help gratefully appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Save a copy of this downloaded file so you can find it in the future if you need it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply! I did notice that earlier - but before I install, is that standalone 6.14 as well? I've already installed my version of 6, and I'm not sure it will just overwrite it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link given by @dj_paige is for the complete install of v6.14 (not just a 'patch').

Install it and if you then see two installs 6.0 & 6.14- just un-install v6.0. I do not remember if it 'overwrites'.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that link is for the the free trial of subscription version (Lightroom CC 2015.14). If after installing it doesn't find your previous LR 6.14 license key, you'll need to "serialize" that free trial by entering your license key.  See here for details:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/108193...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines