• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tamron 15-30 SP Lens Correction

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using this lens for at least 5 years and the lens profile correction used to work very well. The past 2 weeks (or roughly since the most recent light room update) the lens correction looks awful. It used to fix the barrel distortion on the sides of the image extremely well, but now it doesn't at all. I now have to manually adjust it which is still hard to get close to what it used to be. It doesn't seem to be consistent on which way I have to move the slider for the distortion either.

The exact same issue is happening for my photo editor who uses a completely different computer and Adobe account so I know its not just happening on my end or a setting out of place. I've tried to revert to default and everything and nothing fixes it to how it used to work. The lens correction used to be amazing for this lens. I don't understand what happened or why it might have been changed? Anybody else have this issue or an issue similar to this since the recent Lightroom update?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make progress on this, I suggest uploading a sample raw exhibiting the problem to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and posting the sharing link here. Also, export the corrected image (without any manual adjustments) to a JPEG and post that here. That will let us see what you're seeing and test whether this changed in some version of LR in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines