• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terrible Banding on images when exporting for Lightroom and PS to Jpeg

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am currently experiencing really bad bandin in images when exporting as a jpeg from both Lightroom and PS, I have tried just about everything I can think of but I am not expert but have some experience. The images look fine in PS and Lightroom before I export, I have changed colour space, image quality, checked monitor calibration but can't seem to work out what is going wrong..

I have will upload the jpeg files and screenshots of teh images in both LR & PS any advice most appreciated.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Ok everyone Thank you so much for providing your insights and advice I have found the issue after a lot of investigating I reset my moitors calibation to original and the banding on the exported jpegs has dissapeared thank god.

I realy appreciate you all taking the time to help many many thanks Mishs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok everyone Thank you so much for providing your insights and advice I have found the issue after a lot of investigating I reset my moitors calibation to original and the banding on the exported jpegs has dissapeared thank god.

I realy appreciate you all taking the time to help many many thanks Mishs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you changed, but glad to hear that fixed the issue.  As an FYI LrC has issues with ICC v4 LUT type display profiles. If you see similar issues inside LrC set your calibration software to create ICC v2 Matrix type profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello MishDon. I am same issue as well. Can you explain in more detail how you resolved this please. Step by step would be helpful if you would be so kind. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines