• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tether shooting crashes Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom was working fine all day. But about 45min ago the program just keeps crashing - that was the previous version. I just updated to the newest version and I am still experiencing the program crashing. It only crashes with tether shooting everything else seems to be working. I am using a Canon Mark VI with tether tools cable. My card is in the camera, and nothing seems to be wrong on my end. So I am very frustrated because I do need tether capabilities when I am working - macro work so I need to see that my focus is correct. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’ve reviewed the email address you use with this forum and find no crash reports in our system.

Did you see a crash dialog?

Do you use a different email address when filling out the crash report?

Was the crash dialog Adobe’s? Microsoft’s? 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I use my facebook login. It is an Adobe Crash report 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Adobe Crash Report dialog, it asks for an email address.  Can you direct message me the email you are using in the crash reporter dialog?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe support, and one of the techs had to end all my Adobe programs not just the ones that I thought needed to be closed (cntrl, alt, delete) and then it started to work properly again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keeps happening even after tech support fixes it - the following day it continues to crash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines