• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered Capture - Camera WB not applied

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that when I tether a Canon R5 to LR Classic 10.4 on Mac OS 11.6, the Camera's White Balance is not applied. I assume this is because I have the develop preset "Same as previous" selected, but if the camera's auto WB setting changes and I want this to be applied on import of tethered images, how do I do this? I have the WB on "As shot" in the relevant Lightroom panel. Lightroom copies across the previous white balance, which makes sense when "same as previous" is selected, but doesn't really make sense if the WB panel is set to "As shot" and the camera's Auto WB changes, and is different to the previous shot. 

Can someone clarify if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong here please.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add, I would expect if the WB was changed from what the camera sets and thus becomes "Custom" in the WB panel then that setting would be copied across to the next shot. But when it is set to "As shot" then I would expect the camera's Auto WB setting to be applied to new captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines