• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered shooting bad after last update about 9 days ago

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Tethered shooting with Lightroom Classic. Since the update I downloaded about 9 days ago, the time for each photo to show up has gone from 3-4 seconds to 14 seconds which is delaying my studio instant review with the model dramatically. We both like to review the image when it comes up so I can make gear setting changes or reposition myself, and the model likes to see if she looks right or needs to adjust herself before the next shot. HELP! BTW, Canon R6, Tether Tools cable, 3 GHZ processor, 32 GHZ of memory, graphics card, etc, on Windows 10. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you can try is to reset the preferences to the default settings.

Reset Procedure:

• Close Lightroom.
  • Windows: Hold down [Alt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
    Mac: Hold down [Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
  • Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
  • Close Lightroom.
  • Restart Lightroom.

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

... Since the update I downloaded about 9 days ago...

By @JFordOrl

Which update do you have install?

Is your system up-to-date? Do you have install all updartes and patches for your operating system, chipset and device drivers?

Please provide also a copy of your 'System Info'. This can be get from the LrC Help > System Info menu item.

There's a copy button in the System Info dialog. Press this button and paste the info into your next forum post.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to discussions

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines