Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered Shooting in macOS Big Sur and M1 MBA

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Need some help, I can't get LRC to detect my canon 5d Mark IV when trying to shoot tethered. When I connect the cable all I get is camera not detected. On the import dialogue, it sees my camera and will let me import pictures, I just can't shoot tethered and that is the main reason I brought the machine. Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

Adobe's official statement on the M1 is:

"There are no known issues specific to running Lightoom Classic 10.x under Rosetta 2 emulation mode on Apple devices with M1 processors running macOS BigSur (version 11)."

But if, as likely, their testing on the M1 was no more thorough than of LR 10 generally, there are likely many issues lurking, so it's important to bring them to Adobe's attention.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I apprecaite the information, just posted on the offical Feedback Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines