• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered Shooting Panel Vs. Floating Bar in Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was shooting with my Sony A7RIV, I was using the Sony software to live view images tethered wireless in the studio.  My primary studio camera is a Fujifilm GFX100S so with the large files I am shooting tethered and setting up Lightroom Classic to do that.  Out of habit, I will frequently turn off and turn on the camera during a 4+ hour photoshoot to save camera battery power.  The floating tethered bar that shows up DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCREEN drives me NUTZ!  Is there a way to drag this to the top and save a location or ideally have a control panel that activates once you have a powered on camera tethered?  I see some really old threads mentioning this....I really DO NOT want to have to buy Capture One as their free Express version does not offer a tethered feature.  Am I missing something?  How can make that floating bar go  away FOREVER!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I understand it, natural tethering in LrC fir that camera is not supported, that Fujifilm plug-in is required.

You may want to visit Fujifilm support pages and blogs an forums on this.

Looking at the following link, it looks like the minimum plug-in version is 1.19.0 for that camera, a newer version v1.20.0 exists, but your issue is not included in the notes:

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/support/download/software/tether-plugin-pro-for-gfx/

Perhaps a screenshot may help communicate what you are seeing, that might give someone an ah-ha moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines