• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering Canon 6D Mark II

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running OS 11.6 Big Sur on a MacBook Pro 2017. I have a Canon 6DMark II with updated firmware 1.1.1. When initating the tether I go to File/Tether/Start Tether and set folders and click OK. When I do that I am not getting the floating tethering toolbar. I am using a TetherTool USB-A. EOS Utility sees it and functions properly but I can't stand the user interface of that program.

Any suggestions that I can try would be helpful.YouTube has contradidction videos about having EOS installed on the system and I have tried it both ways.

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, John!

I was able to get it last night. I had to go into the System/Library/Preferences and pull the .com.adobe.lightroom plist file and restart lightroom.

Just sucks, because I lost all my settings and layout view doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it resolved.

Resetting preferences is one of the steps in that Adobe help article. It's unfortunate that Adobe has never fixed the flawed preferences implementation that requires so many people to reset them to get LR working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines