• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering issues with Nikon Z9 and Lightroom

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read that Adobe had finally made the updates so I could tether with my Nikon Z9 using Lightroom, so I tried it for the first time last week and found it to be incredibly unreliable. It literally disconnected every 1-2 frames and then I'd have to wait for it to find the connected camera before I could shoot again.  I'd then take 1-2 frames and go throiugh it all over again. I'm using a Macbook Pro M1 and a Tether Tools cord. Any siuggestions or fixes for this issue? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to edit my post so am having to add additional information with a reply. My OS is 12.4 and LR is Classic 12.2. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you make any headway here? I can't get the Z9 to be recognized at all. LR classic 12.3 and macOS 12.6.3, also on an M1 MBP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines