• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering my Canon EOS 5d Mark IV has suddenly stopped working...

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My camera has suddenly stopped working tethered in lightroom classic. Worked perfectly fine one day and then came to hook up the next day and keep getting nowhere (see enclosed image) I've tried all the tips on the Adobe Help section and even called canon. Any tips or is anybody else experiencing this with their Canon EOS 5d Mark IV? I've even bought a new TetherPro cable and still no joy! The laptop is recognising the camera when it's plugged in but LR Classic just isn't!!! HELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!

tether message.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: All software and firmware is up to date as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

similar issues on my end. was shooting tethered today. Canon 5D4 on M1. TT cable. suddenly LR loses the camera and it won't reconnect until i rebooted everything. In front of client not my favorite game. i suspect rosetta since tethering is not working natively under Silicon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines