• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering problem with live view, please help!

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

  Hello everyone! I REALLY need help with this tethering problem. I've also never tethered before. In Adobe Lightroom Classic live view I was trying to take a portrait shot. I'm shooting with a Canon 77D on a MacBook. 

As you can see my live view is cropping the actual photo (1st attachment, smaller photo on the left is after the photo was taken). When I flip the live view orientation (second photo), it's no longer cropped. But that's means I'd have to flip my laptop on its side for the whole tethering session?? I can't even find this problem on Google and support has to call me back today because they couldn't figure it out (with screen share). Any help is highly appreciated, thank you!! 

C71E955B-BD8B-48D2-A913-E5BFFEE6671B.jpeg

3FC643A6-539E-4A50-8D21-E1E4CF671A5D.jpeg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Imac I can see the image both Landscape and Portrait but I have to resize the window.  A resize cursor does not show up on the corners but if you click and hold near a bottom corner it will show up.  I think this is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes no matter what size I make the live view screen, the live view is cropped compared to the actual photo. I updated my Mac and my Lightroom, bought a new shorter tether cord, restarted my computer and the application many many times and same problem. 😕 Thabk you for the reply! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines