Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering with Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I very often work with tethering.  Since the new versions in the cloud an internet access is needed in order to start LR and be able to tether.  However, sometimes I'm on a location where I have no access to the internet.   Does anyone has a solution or work-around for this problem ?

Thanks for your help and kind regards

Mieke

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tethering is not available with any of the Lightroom applications, inernet connected or not. Only Lightroom Classic has the tethering function, which can be used on location though it can only run on a MacOS or Windows computer (but internet connection wouldn't be required).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Evening, thank you for your quick reply.  I made a mistake.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards, Mieke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines