If I export a set of images and set them to use a text created watermark, a bunch of the exported images don't seem to have the watermark whilst other exported images have the watermark as intended.
I can see the only consistency in images without the watermark is the crop factor is set to "as shot". If I change the crop factor to anything else, then the watermark appears on my exported image as expected.
It's worth noticing that it doesn't make a difference if crop is resized, or the same crop factor is selected from the list - for example in my case 2 x 3 - the watermark still won't show on the exported image.
Settings/font etc as per the image pasted below.
Lightroom Classic version: 11.4 [ 202206021307-2f136917 ] License: Creative Cloud Language setting: en Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition Version: 10.0.22000 Application architecture: x64 System architecture: x64 Logical processor count: 16 Processor speed: 3.5GHz SqLite Version: 3.36.0 Built-in memory: 32716.8 MB Real memory available to Lightroom: 32716.8 MB Real memory used by Lightroom: 4806.2 MB (14.6%) Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 24168.4 MB GDI objects count: 1644 USER objects count: 3945 Process handles count: 4815 Memory cache size: 0.0MB Internal Camera Raw version: 14.4 [ 1121 ] Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5 Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2 Camera Raw virtual memory: 8213MB / 16358MB (50%) Camera Raw real memory: 8705MB / 32716MB (26%) System DPI setting: 96 DPI Desktop composition enabled: Yes Displays: 1) 2560x1440 Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: Yes, External touch: No, External pen: Yes, Keyboard: No
Graphics Processor Info: DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (184.108.40.2060)
Results below from same export settings: As shot crop followed by a 1x1 crop
Whilst the crop factor did seem to affect things, I think the main problem was with the font I had been using. When I switched to different font and used "adobe condensed" instead, the watermark worked at all crop sizes.
This is still an odd issue though, I think something that deserves investigation as Bahnschrift Condensed (per my screenshot above) had worked consistently before.