• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Texture slider freezing

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a subscriber to CC Photography Plan and user of LrC. Also my iMac freezes when using the texture slider and this impacts also the use of other sliders, that become unusable. I read in the community that it is suggested to downgrade to version 10.0. I do not consider this an acceptable way of fixing the problem, but rather just a possible temporary measure! Please inform of any possible recent developments and/or if Adobe is already working on this. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is definitely trying to solve all performance issues with LR 10.0, 10.1, and 10.1.1.  Normally, we'd have expected to see LR 10.2 come out in the first half of February, but Adobe has communicated that they're still working on fixing all those bugs.  They rarely provide any more detailed information about release dates or what's in the releases.

Meanwhile, while waiting for 10.2 there are some workarounds that have helped some users:

- Set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.

- If you have a custom color profile assigned to your display from a calibrator or running System Preferences > Displays > Color, set the display profile to Color LCD (for a Retina display), Adobe RGB (for a wide-gamut display), or sRGB (for a traditional display).

- Roll back to 10.0 (easy):

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous-classic/ 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply and advise. I'll try with one of the suggested workabouts but am confident that Adobe will fix the problem in the next release and therefore look forward to upgrading LrC to it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines