• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The application cannot be installed on a new computer, although it is not active on any other comput

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2016, I purchased Lightroom 6.0. I used this application for several years on one computer and then uninstalled it. Now I have been trying to install the software on another computer but I get a message that the application is already installed and I need to deactivate it from other devices. However, when I check https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices, I don't see any active devices. 

Anyone knows how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Marek

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be connected to your Adobe a/c via the internet with the unit you wish to deactivate.

If you are unable to do so then you need to contact Adobe via chat or on the telephone and request them to deactivate for you. You will have to provide you serial number.

Be persistent and stress you are requesting deactivate.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you DdeGannes for the responce. I tried to connect to my Adobe a/c with the unit and still see the same : no active devices. I will ask Adobe for help.

BR,

Marek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue finally solved by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines