• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The image selected in film Strip is different than the one selected in Display view

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I just switch from Lr6 to LrC10.2. 

I struggle with selecting image. When I simple click & double click an image in the FilmStrip , it shows in the Navigator, but not in the Library Display area. 

Instead, when I go in the Display area (in grid or loop mode), there is another image selected. It's like there is two different selections that are not synchronized.

I would like that when I click an image in the FilmStrip, this one to be selected and shown in the Display area. 

I have noticed, aswell, that in the develop mode, I have to double click each images in the Filmstrip in order to have them display in the Develop module. 

In LR6, in the Develop modul,  I just had to click an image once in order to access it and been able to treat it.

Is that normal? I am confused. 
Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Try resetting LR's preferences: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior, including your symptoms. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting LR's preferences: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior, including your symptoms. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines