• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The reveal module

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already paid my subscription but the reveal module is still disabled. I have already restarted the LRC as well.
Can somebody help me?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the "Reveal Module"? What is the exact name for it?

What did you subscribe to? (What is the exact name of the subscription plan? Go to account.adobe.com and see what plan you have, mine is shown below, it is the Photography Plan. What does your say?)

2022-01-29 10_09_35-Adobe Account — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect he means the Develop module is disabled? That would be the case if the product wasn't subscribed to.

Check your Creative Cloud application, that you are logged in and it shows you have subscribed. You might need to reboot, that sometimes gets the CC application going if it isn't. Otherwise, you need to contact Adobe and find out why they feel you're not fully subscribed.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines