Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the text is too small

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
My hobby is taking photos and I work on retouching photos in Photoshop or Lightroom Classic.
My computer has a 4k monitor with a resolution of 4096*2160.
When you open Photoshop or Lightroom Classic, the text on the screen looks too small, making it difficult for people with poor eyesight to see. If you set the resolution to 1024*768, it will be a little bit better.
However, I bought a high-resolution 4096*2160 4k monitor to view the photos neatly, but the text is small and it is too heaping.
In Windows 10, there is a function that only enlarges the text, but can I make a function that only enlarges the text in Photoshop or Lightroom Classic?
In the current era of going from 4k to 8k, it doesn't make sense to use a lower resolution of the monitor.
Wait for your reply.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the font size in LrC by going to Edit > Preferences > Interface > Font size.

In Photoshop, go to Edit > Preferences > Interface > Presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines