• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There appears no way to print without margins in the latest Lightroom Classic.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears no way to print without margins in the latest Lightroom Classic.  This has just started and is the same problem on different window 10 computers.  Hopefully there is some way to fix this problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested Win 10 (21H2) and LrC 11.4.1 and had no issues printing without margins to a Canon Pro 100.
Perhaps you could provide additional information?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Borderless' needs to be set in the Printer Page Setup dialog.

Even my 'cheap' Canon TS8200 inkjet has the borderless option.

Not forgetting that after setting the option in the printer dialog, you need to go back into Layout and set Margins=0 and Cell Size = Maximum. And maybe even 'Zoom to Fill' if the image ratio is not the samer as the paper.

2022-08-05 06_38_07-Canon TS8200 series Properties.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My printer is an Epson 900 and is about 6 months old.  I simply can not figure out how to find these settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the P900 User Manual under "Setting Default Print Settings"- there is this dialog illustrated-

2022-08-05 07_06_30-Clipboard.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines