• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails Freezing In LR Classic

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johnrellis and community! Seeking some help.

We have just a handful of Classic users running into an issue that post using our LR Classic plugin the thumbnail images will freeze up on one main image as they are scrolling through. The only solution seems to be closing out and relaunching LR. We have attempted:

1. Uninstalling

2. Updating

3. Reinstalling and rebooting plugin

4. Clearing cache

5. Optimizing

And honestly so much more. Not sure where to turn or how to locate what the root of this issue is. Thanks for your guidance or thoughts! 

TOPICS
macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I've encountered weird behavior with my plugins (at least once or twice during the development of each one), I have to painfully narrow down the sequence of SDK calls that's causing it.  Often I've written a synthetic script that tries to reproduce the problem by issuing the same sequence of calls, and then simplifying it as much as possible to discover the root cause.  At the end, I hope to produce a simple script that can be submitted as a bug report, and also discover a workaround.  

I know this doesn't provide any detailed help, but it's what I've had to do many times over the years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines