• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse Render black frame flicker

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 486 files in my slideshow, they were all shot on manual mode so every shot has identical settings.

I have tried exporting with the 29.97 template and the LR5 Timelapse Template and I always end up with a few flickers of black screen in the video.

It doesnt matter if there are just 486 files or 3987, i get the same result, the first couple of seconds have the flicker.

I'm using Lightroom CC 10.1.1 with windows 10

has anyone found a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what I have further found is, that if i don't edit the photos at all in lightroom CC, go straight to export video at either the 29.97 or LR5 template there is no flicker, but if i change even one setting, exposure, white, clarity i'll get the flicker once rendered to the video..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried editing the photos and then exporthing them as jpg and dng, then importing them and exporting as a timelapse video and sure enough... flicker....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been able to fix this issue? I have had the same problem for months and have yet to get rid of the black screen flicker. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I I have not ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines