• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolstrip

New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've recently started using LrC on my PC  Release 11.3.1 Camera Raw 14.3 - Build [202204181225-f90ebff5] - I see that the tutorials refer to a Toolstrip & their associated sub menus - I cannot find any equivalnce on my version of LrC which has only been updated in last few weeks. I cannonly think that the Adobe Tutorial videos are based on earlier LrC Releases. This is making it really difficult to follow the techniques being demonstrated. Screen shots attached. I realise that there has been a redesign as some of the same functionality is there but other stuff has been movedScreenshots.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The local adjustments changed significantly in LR Classic recently, and are now encapsulated within the Masking feature, which is accessible from the rightmost icon in the tool strip. 

All the old functionality is still there, plus a lot more, it is just accessed a little differently now. 

For the most up to date help on using the local adjustments, see this page from Adobe:

Masking Tool - Lightroom Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines