• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topaz plug in's and DxO plug in not working from LR and Ps

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to edit in a plug in from LR or PS I receive a crash error, a duplicate image is formed but Topaz or the Nik collection chosen do not open at all. I have uninstalled and re-installed all plugins, and LR and PS. this did not solve the problem. I am using windows 10.

Error message.PNG

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which versions are you using of each app?

• Photoshop
  • Lightroom Classic
  • Topaz
  • Nik Collection 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, the latest as of yesterday. I have just uploaded the Nik collection 4, I have Creative Cloud which periodically updates PS and LR. And Topaz is also the latest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reported this to Topaz and Nik also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yip, standard reply is to un-install and re-install. With topaz, it won't even open as a stand alone, so I am thinking it may be my system that has a problem. Just don't know what i should do.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thinking i should do a factory restore....and start again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1622952042134.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1622952042135.png

GoldingD_2-1622952042135.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, see:

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/sections/115004010948-Error-conditions-messages-FAQs

mind you, I do not immediately see your issue on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines