• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Lightroom 6 to New Windwos 11 Machine

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completed a new PC build and I need to get the old pc off of my serial number.  I tried everything I can think of. I uninstalled Lightroom on the old machine. I reinstalled it and it worked on that old machine. Then I signed out on that old machine and it excplicity tells me that I am now signed out on that machine. I still can't get Lightroom to authenticate on my new desktop. It's pointing me toward a page for illegally distributed serial numbers now. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Well, sorry, but we can't help you here in this forum. We are not Adobe, we are other Lightroom Classic users. If there is a problem with your account or problem with your serial number, you really need to talk to Adobe, not us.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't make us guess ... what is the page that it points you to?

Where did you purchase this Lightroom 6 license from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the page that it finally sent me to. I never saw this before: https://www.adobe.com/genuine/landing-csadnr.html?sdid=599F8QN9 

I purchased from Amazon in 2015.  It's a valid license/serial number. I've used it for 6 years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sorry, but we can't help you here in this forum. We are not Adobe, we are other Lightroom Classic users. If there is a problem with your account or problem with your serial number, you really need to talk to Adobe, not us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those losers pointed me to here. Saying the 'software support' was expired for that product in paraphrase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Those losers pointed me to here. Saying the 'software support' was expired for that product in paraphrase."

Adobe Support is hit or miss, more miss than hit. See the correct answer at the top of this thread for an Adobe employee who can help you:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-activation-or-deactivation-versions-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The option provided by Johnrellis is you best option. Reach out to @CMass with a private message.

Users can no longer activate or deactivate online.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines