• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Lightroom Classic 6.1 from older laptop to new PC

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Classic 6.14 installed on a very old laptop that's about to retire itself. I no longer have the documentation when I bought Lightroom inclduing the Key. Is it possible to transfer Lightroom 6.1 to my newer Dell desktop? Thanks for any guidance you can profide. Mike D

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not possible if you do not have the Registration Key.

OTOH- Your Registration Key may be available in your account at Adobe. ADOBE ACCOUNT 

Find your serial number

If 6.14 is still installed on the old system you may find the Reg No. with Belarc Advisor, or look in C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Lightroom with file explorer

You can download v6.14 from Adobe here- Lightroom 6 End of Support 

If your v6 was an upgrade from v5, or earlier, you will also need the Registration Key for the earlier version.

My mother would say "you are flogging a dead horse", as new computer systems require App upgrades and with Lightroom-Classic now at v12.1 you are many versions behind with v6.14.

$9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines