• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform tool issue

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After update to ver 11 Lightrom Classic, the transform tool in autosync option (5 bkt photo) doesn't work. Everyday I take a lot of  hdr photo for real estate. So when I have for example 5 photo, I select all of them and use auto transform tool to "repair walls". Today this option doesn't work - each photo is alligned differently. They each appear to be given a transform independent of eachother. The same of "level" and "vertical" options. 

When use guide lines autosync correctly copies the settings so only auto, vertical and level doesnt work in autosync.

Help me please :(( 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never accomplish any edits to a bracket for Photo Merge HDR, prior to the merge. Most such edits are ignored, so a waste of time, and could foul things up.

Brackets for HDR should be all at same focal length. Brackets should be fairly close to same location, preferably on tripod, but handheld usually Ok. Bracket exposure differences should be by shutter speed, not aperture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the basics...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

I did testing of both LR 10.4 and 11.0.1, and I found that Auto Sync of Transform > Auto behaved inconsistently in both versions.  On some source/target pairs of photos, it copied just the Upright Mode (Auto) and recomputed Auto for the target photo. On other source/target pairs, it copied the actual transforms from the source and didn't recompute Auto.

If you want consistent behavior, I recommend that you use Sync rather than Auto Sync.  If you want the same exact transforms to be copied from the source to the target photo (which is what I think you indicated), then select the option Upright Transforms:

johnrellis_0-1637631774575.png

If you want Auto to be recomputed on each target photo, then select just Upright Mode:

johnrellis_1-1637631906551.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines