Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Trial Ended but I have a paid for subscription?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently changed plans from a Photography plan to just Lightroom. In Classic, it says trial has ended but I have a monthly subscription? Develop module is now disabled?  Lightroo

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you changed from the Photography plan to the Lightroom plan, then you no longer have access to a subscription to Lightroom Classic, and it would be correct to find the Develop module disabled.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Lightroom Classic is ONLY available with Photoshop? Which I do not want.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your choice, I guess. Not having Lightroom Classic and not having Photoshop, or having both.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just doesn't seem very logical. I pay for Lightroom, but don't get Classic. So I have to pay Double to get something else I don't need. 

Time to look for something else! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for Lightroom, but don't get Classic.

Lightroom is not Lightroom Classic. Your current subscription is not paying for Lightroom Classic. So you don't get Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mother often said- "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

The Photography Plan (20Gb) is a bargain! You get it ALL for US$9.99

And because you prefer Lr-Classic wth local storage, you would only need the 20GB storage. (The "Double Price" would be the Photography Plan with added 1TB storage.)

2021-08-31 07_17_57-Desktop photo editor _ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines