• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble opening Lightroom 6.0 (on Windows)

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been running Lightroom 6.0 for some 8 years and it's been working just fine.  As of two days ago, I can't open the program.  When I attempt to do so, I receive a sign-in dialog box reference a 30 day free trial of  Lightroom by subscription.  This situation may have developed because, some three months ago, I did sign up for the subscription deal for a new computer I then purchased.  Dissatisfied with that new computer, I returned it and cancelled my Lightroom subscription after just one month.  Question -- how can I open my Lightroom 6.0 software?  Any help much appreciated.  Thanks,  Bill 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to contact Adobe directly, the users here who volunteer to help have no access to Adobe's activation schema.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some comments-

-There have been several reports of v6.0 not opening in Windows. Although v6.14 seems more stable, but no longer supported and fast losing functionality in new Operating Systems. Download here-Lightroom 6 End of Support 

- The existence of Creative Cloud Desktop App on a system changes v6 to the 'Subscription' version. You would need to 'Clean' you system of Adobe files and re-install v6.14 to continue as 'Perpetual'.

CLEANER TOOL

- And also Activations (two maximum) can only be changed by a Chat with Support.

Lightroom 6 - serial number maximum allowed co...

Lightroom-Classic v11.4 is the latest release and upgrade for v6.xx $9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA) 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines