• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off Face Recognition

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just importing and it was about finished and some pop up said something about "recognizing people" or something similar. Now in the Library Module I can't get rid of this $%^& Stupid Face Recognition!!!!

I went to the Catalog settings and turned it off, I thought. but it is still running. I need to find some photos for my granddaughter tonight of her at a Cross Country and I can't show them to her. Grrrrrr And she is here with her dad to see them and can't come back for a week.

And so far, among the actual photos of people, LRC has detected 4 tree photos and 5 photos of my dogs. It's been running for at least a half an hour and the scroll bar has hardly begun!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightroom_Y8jbp6eyi3.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And "Ohhhh" -Did my answer at Lr-Queen answer the question?

2021-10-14 14_22_31-Lightroom Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines