Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Subscriptions

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Getting used to the new Lightroom CC. Started work on a photo and was asked to select a Catalog which I did with some difficulty. 

Finshed the photo and when I went to select the next photo I got a message that the Catalog wasn't recognized and then Lightroom crashed. 

Tried to again with the same results.  I thought the best way for me to solve this was to delete Lightroom and reload it. 

Now it looks like I was billed again and have 2 Lightroom subscriptions. 

Who would I contact to delete one of my subscriptions?

Thanks

Greg J 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log in to Adobe.com and select "View Account" in the upper right corner of the screen. In there, you will find a "Your Plan" selection. Click "Manage Plan" and you will find a "Cancel Your Plan" choice. 

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition, in case you need further support with the Application, let us know whether you use Lightroom or Lightroom Classic, as there is no Lightroom CC.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines