• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to backup after upgrade LRC 12.0.1 to LRC 12.0.>1

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both on my Imac (Ventura 13.2.1 / M1) an my Macbook (ventura 13.3.1) I have been unable to backup my catalog after I upgraded LRC to version 12.1 /12.2.1 / 12.3. The error message says : check your rights and the amount of free space. 

I checked this forum and tried several of the suggested solutions, but non of them works. 

However as soon as i downgrade LRC to 12.0.1 the problem doesn't occur anymore and i can make as many backups as i want. 

additional: my backup folder is synchonized to my Nas by Synology, which works perfect when using the older version of LRC. 

I contacted Adobe help about this but unfortunatly they weren't able to solve this puzzle. 

I hope anyone recognises this or, even better has a solution for it. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very likely a permissions issue whereby a disk write permission has been given, but only for a specific version of LrC.  Since I know next to nothing about the NAS permsions I'll leave it for someone more familiar with NAS to make some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ian, thanks for yr reply. I will address this problem to the Synology support as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But still open for other suggestions from this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines