• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Downgrade to Older Versions

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm trying to get work done, but i'm being massively slowed down by the new masking tools - it's overly complicated and does not work for me, when i want to go to that much effort i'll use photoshop

but it seems i can't downgrade any further back than Lightroom Classic 11.0 ?

is there anything i can do to go back further, or any way i can change my controls or shortcuts to mimic the old masking tools

i've never been so frustrated, and it's making me pull back from wanting to edit or enjoy my hobby and passion

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't make older versions available unfortunately. There is a third party that stores all the older installers but use at your own risk as I can't vouch for these being legitimate: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html 

I also don't like the layout of the new tools but have gotten used to them and the AI masks are quite amazing and have sped up some of my work but yeah if you just want to brush you have several more clicks to go through each brush which is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much - truly appreciate it ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The old shortcuts still work and jump you right into the tool immediately. M for Grad, Shift M for Radial, K for Brush. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines