Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Lightroom

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom help required!
Hi All - I'm trying to download Lightroom onto my laptop but keep getting a message saying "not compatible". I then get another message that says "please update your operating system windows 10 (version 1909 or later).
I'm currently running version 21H2 which I assume is later, although the laptop shows "status: Downloading 99%" but this doesn't seem to change. I've tried restarting the laptop but it doesn't make any difference.
What am I missing? What am I doing wrong?
Any help gratefully received.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you trying to download from? Please give us the exact URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - trying to download from the main adobe uk page after paying for monthly subscription for Photoshop Lightroom and bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version? Anything in recent memory is downloaded but installed through Adobe Creative Cloud application. Are you using that? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Just signed up today to the CC package which should offer Photoshop, Lightroom and bridge. Bridge downloaded no problem. Photoshop downloaded no problem but Lightroom just says "not compatible"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines