• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Edit In PS. Not seeing that option in the menu

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded both LrC and PS Photography Plan, prior to this i owned LR and PSE outright.   I was able to Right Click and "Edit In" and select PSE or Topaz, etc.    I do not see PS listed in the menu to select to edit my pic from LrC to PS.   Anyone come across this issue before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen-clip of the menu dialog window you see when you select a photo and  [Right-click] > [Edit]

(Use the [Insert Photos] icon above the post window)

like this-

ScreenShot084.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit In only displays what i saw prior to the download of the Adobe Photography Suite subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clarify- Are you using Photoshop or Photoshop-ELEMENTS? - A big difference!

Your screen-clip (video) indicates Photoshop-Elements is the [Edit-In] option given.(I presume this is your problem)

Have you installed the 'full version' Photoshop?

You may need to use the Desktop App to un-stall Lightroom-Classic and Photoshop, then re-install Photoshop and Lightroom-Classic (in that order). This should establish the correct [Edit-In] link between LrC and Ps.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally had PSE (and still do) and was using that until i subscribed to Adobe Photography plan.  I now have PS and LrC installed/downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'full' Photoshop has not installed as the Primary Default Editor in your Lr-Classic preferences.

See this link to provide answers for this-

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html

If you want to continue to also alternatively use Photoshop-ELEMENTS (as well as the Primary default Ps) , it will need to be added as an 'ADDITIONAL External Editor' in the Preferences.

ELEMENTS as Edit-in Lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines